Friday, April 11, 2014

The sunset I promised...

In my posts about Lemaire Channel and the French Passage, I referenced the amazing sunset we experienced.  As promised, I've put together some photos shared by my fellow passengers as well as my live GoPro footage (scroll to bottom for footage).  Special thank you to Vicky and maybe Stacey/Clif for most of these pics!

This is another amazing photo captured by someone else as we began our sunset journey.

We stood on the bow and watched the sun drop into the horizon.

The colors were so intense- everyone captured such different views and angles of the sun.

I love thee colors in this photo.

The clouds changed shapes and colors as quickly as the sun set.

http://antarctica2014.blogspot.com/2014/04/some-of-my-favorite-video-footage-from.html
Almost gone...

antarctica 2014
One of my favorites because of the colors. Love.

antarctica 2014
I'm not sure who captured this photo but I think it's Vicky & Sully. 
d
antarctica 2014


And here's my live GoPro footage of the sunset. It was so perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment