Sunday, March 16, 2014

Departure Day!

Today is the big day- all passengers will meet at the Hotel Albatross at approximately 3:30 this afternoon so that we can be transferred to the ship as a group.  This morning I woke up early and enjoyed breakfast at my hotel before another walk around the port and a quick workout in the gym.  I took some photos during my walk this morning.  This might be my last post until March 26th!  I hope to have some great stories, photos and videos to share when I return to Ushuaia!









1 comment:

  1. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    ~ Mark Twain

    Cheesy quote for your trip! Good luck and have fun! <3

    ReplyDelete